Saturday, September 19, 2009

Avast, Me Hearties!


Date Placed: September 19, 2009
Letterbox: Traditional
Carver: GreenJello
Planters: GreenJello and Teancum
Location: Orem, Utah, Utah
Status: Active


Shiver me timbers! Why, it be September 19th, International Talk Like A Pirate Day!

And 't celebrate, me and me mateys are goin' out t' eat. But as seein' that we be stuck in Utah with all ye landlubbers, I be needin' t' find a respectable place t' plunder fer decent victuals, bein' a Pirate 'n all. I do s'pose it's better than mutineers leavin' me t' rot on an Island with no food at all!

If it's treasure ye be seekin', ye may want t' take a gander at me treasure map. When ye are seekin' th' treasure, be all sneaky like and be sure th' adult hands be th' ones a-grabbin' and a-puttin' away. Delicate items be contained within that little hands can break.

Aztec Gold be treasure worth a-huntin'! Arrrr!


Notes: The management of the establishment is aware of the existence of this box.

No comments:

Post a Comment