Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Wild Bunch


Date Placed: October 16, 2009
Letterbox: Traditional
Carver: GreenJello
Planter: GreenJello
Location: Hanksville Cemetery, Hanksville, Wayne, Utah
Status: Active



"Alright, men... the Wild Bunch was here in Hanksville yesterday stocking up on supplies at the General Store. Now I know y'all are familiar with these outlaws-- Butch Cassidy, News Carver, the Tall Texan, Kid Curry, and the Sundance Kid. They're wanted for robbery, and all other manner of unlawful acts. Those of you who wish to join the posse to search for these men in Robber's Roost, meet up at the cemetery at high noon, where you will be sworn in.

"Deputy, I will be needing a small box I have stashed at the cemetery. If you would retrieve it for me just down from the southwest corner of the fence, I would be most grateful.

"Let's go get 'em, boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment